[ATF] Members Code of Conduct:
1) NO CHEATING/HACKING - This is a zero tolerance policy, any cheating or hacking of any kind will result in immediate removal from the community, banned from all website(s) and servers, as well as reported to all Anti-Cheat Organizations to have your account banned from the game all together. If you have to ask if something is cheating or hacking, it probably is.
2) All members must be active within the community. We understand that 'real life' comes first and you cannot be online all the time. This is not a problem as the administrative staff does not live online either. Even if you cannot get online to play, you should be checking the website at a minimum of 2 times a week to get the latest updates from the community and add your input when discussions are open. Though, if you expect to be out of town or unavailable to play for an extended period of time, we simply ask that you let the community know in the forums. There is a section in the forums for you to do this. This will help us identify players who have stopped playing. Having members that do not play anymore on the community roster can reflect poorly to new members.
3) All members must have a working microphone to communicate in-game and on Discord. Additionally please log into the Discord server when you are online. Your application will be denied or left on pending until you have a working microphone. If you are already a community member and your microphone breaks or stops working, you will not be removed from the community. Though, we will ask that you get a replacement microphone as soon as possible. Again we understand 'real life' comes before the game and finances may not always be there. If that is ever the case, let the community know.
4) All members must carry the [ATF] tags honourably. When in-game, rather our servers or not, you must hold a level head on the open channels. We do understand getting mad and telling someone they are "noob" for making a "noob" mistake. We do not allow any racial, religious, mental handicap, or other inappropriate slurs and insults. If for some reason you get too angry on open channels or overly offend someone, please apologize to give [ATF] the best representation and reputation you can. The same applies for any websites and/or forums. While in the our private Discord server, common sense applies to what is/ is not acceptable; though, in public Discord/In-Game VOIP we expect you to be mature and represent [ATF] in a way that leaves an honourable impression of our clan.
5) All members are expected to have a certain level of maturity. This includes showing the proper level of respect to each other. If you need further explanation of that, this community probably isn't for you. We are here to have fun, play games, and enjoy the gaming experience as a community; but, just remember there is a limit at times. If issues arise between two community members, they should work to resolve the issue between themselves if possible. If members are not able to settle differences between themselves and it gets to the point where the admins are brought in to settle the situation, they will decide what action is to be taken. This can be anywhere from a suspension or to removal from the community for one or both parties involved. The admins will make their decision based on information available and on what is best for the community.
6) All members must properly carry the [ATF] tags on their in-game accounts, at all time. Removal of the tags is considered voluntary termination of [ATF] membership. The proper way to put the tags on your in-game name is as follows " [ATF]YOURNAME ".
7)Second accounts, or smurf accounts, are frowned upon. We do not prohibit you from doing this, but we ask that you do not. Having second accounts opens doorways for cheating and hacking, being linked or tied to unwanted accounts, and gives Anti-Cheat organizations a reason to be suspicious of you. All members of [ATF] will be thoroughly investigated through gaming background checks before any applications are accepted. Linked accounts will be investigated and asked about. Remember, you can only have ONE account with the [ATF] tags at any given time. If you play on another platform, as this is a PC based community, wearing the [ATF] tags still falls under thes same CCC.
8) All members will have the opportunity to play in competitive matches if they so wish; though, in order to play a competition game with [ATF] you must be an active member, play as often as you can with other community members, and attend any pre-schedule practices (if available). [ATF] does not require all members to play in competitions, we only offer the opportunity; though, as stated above you must show your interest and prove your dedicated to the community. Due to various laws only members that are 18+ will be allowed to compete in any competition with [ATF] that has any sort of prizes. Many states and/or countries have laws against minors competing/gambling for cash/prizes.
(CCC) is subject to change and to be modified. If any changes take effect a notice will be posted in the forum